Monday, October 11, 2010

Maher Zain Live in Malaysia 2010!



Speechless..
Words cannot describe what beautiful and harmonious music could come from this humble man..Maher Zain..This Lebanese born singer was raised in Sweden and then moved to New York to pursue his music career.It was there where he started writing lyrics and music with the love and passion for Islam.He released his first debut album titled; "Thank you Allah" in 2009..Truly a blessing!

Unfortunately for me, I was unable to get the tickets to his concert..huhu..And the tickets for his 2 shows were SOLD OUT!! I love his music and how he manage to make it sound so R&B and contemporary and most of all; praising to Allah!!Alhamdulillah!! (No offense to our local islamic music industry..but i really think we can learn from him..) I love his songs especially, "The Chosen One and Insha Allah".. I truly believe that his music can reach out to all muslims all over the world and I hope there will be more musician like him..I do hope he would make it back in Malaysia in the near future.

For more in sight and about him; check him out at Youtube.

support islamic music go to:
www.awakeningrcords.org



No comments: